PAPYRUS Prevention of Young Suicide is currently recruiting to the following posts(s):
Please read How to Apply
Suicide Prevention Advisor (maternity cover)
Part time and full time positions available up to 36 hours with some unsocial hours involved, including planned shifts at weekend and evening
- Base: Warrington office with travel across UK
- NJC Scale scp 29 (£24,892 FTE)
- + 3% Pension contribution
- Fixed Term Contract (minimum 6 months)
You will be part of the PAPYRUS suicide prevention team, promoting and delivering suicide prevention and awareness education in the community as well as providing professional suicide prevention advice on our HOPELineUK helpline service to young people at risk to suicide and those who may be worried about young person at risk of suicide.
Application Deadline: Monday 30 September 2014 at 12 noon
NB Interviews: Week commencing Monday 6 October 2014
PAPYRUS Prevention of Young Suicide strives to be an equal opportunities employer. The organisation is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All posts at PAPYRUS may be subject to an Enhanced CRB Closure and/or to Vetting and Barring Scheme checks.
APPLICATION REF. ID: PAP018
Job Description – Suicide Prevention Advisor (Temporary)
Person Specification – Suicide Prevention Advisor (Temporary)
HOW TO APPLY
- Click the links and read through the Person Specification and the Job Description for the post you are interested in applying for.
- IMPORTANT: Check that you meet the essential requirements on the Person Specification. If not, you are advised not to apply for the post. If you do, then you should proceed with your application.
- Open the Application Form and complete it online. It may be worth printing out the Person Specification because your application should demonstrate how you think you meet the requirements. This section of the Application Form is used to short list candidates.
- e-mail your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by the stated deadline. Please include the word APPLICATION in the subject line of your email. Thank you.
Late applications will not be considered. Please do not send your CV. Applications must be submitted using the online application process only.